Saturday, February 21, 2009

So what has been happening?

When I think of what has been going on, the word TRUST comes to mind. I have to trust the Lord for a possible change for myself and the timing of the change, for both of my daughters career paths, for one of my daughters passing a big test and a super busy week, for a friend finding out she has a lump in her breast and it doesn't look good, for my husband's business adventure. So many things that I want God to control and yet waiting for His work done in His time and His way. But I truly believe God is Sovereign and I want His best plan. I don't want to struggle wanting my own way but to go His way. 

I am still reading the Twilight series I borrowed from my daughter. I am on the 3rd book - over half way finished but I have not had much time to read. I am glad I am reading this series so I can discuss with my daughters these books. It is fun to have this common element together. 

This just popped into my head - so I have to share it. My husband told me last night that I am much better at taking care of my dad than some other people he knows. I can get weary sometimes with my dad - like when he gets angry about something and takes it out on me and I have had nothing to do with the situation but I do feel like I will always be there for him. What blessed my heart though was that my husband complimented me about something that I think he sometimes gets jealous about. It is hard to balance responsibilities sometimes. 

This weekend I am off to see my 2 girls in Auburn. I can hardly wait. I hope we have so much fun and I lavish them with love. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family - I love each of them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment